Just a quick update on the fantastic 4-day Instructor Development Clinic that we had here in Alberta in conjunction with Paddle Alberta and Paddle Canada. The clinic took place on Lower and Upper Kananaskis River and there were about 60 people in attendance. The weather wasn’t the best as we had snow and rain every single day. The temperatures never went above 5 degrees Celsius!
I am off to clean out my truck and trailer and unload my 9 boats. It has been a very exhausting but successful event.
Throughout the clinic we recerted:
- 19 Intro Moving Water Instructors
- 2 Advanced Moving Water Instructor Trainers
- 10 Intermediate Moving Water Instructors
- 3 Intermediate Moving Water Instructor Trainers
- 1 Advanced Moving Water Instructor (2 conditional)
- 1 Intro Instructor Trainer