At first the elastic finger loops felt a little weird between our ands and the shaft but we quickly got used to them. As the day went on and we wanted to cool down, all it took was to dunk our hands in the water and keep paddling. The wet material on the back of our hands did an amazing job keeping things cool.
- Made from SPF 40+ material independently tested AATCC test method 183 (go to aatcc.org for more info).
- The elastic finger loops keep the gloves in place while allowing fingers and palms open access to the paddle shaft.
- Mesh facing for drainage
- "Hood and Loop" cuff closure
- Pack up super small when not being used.
- Great sun protection without the insulation of regular gloves
- Only one colour available, Sand. They tend to stand out if you are wearing an outfit with darker colours. We know it's vain...
For more information visit kokatat.com.