The systems each feature varying quantities of the MSR Insulated Mug, MSR DeepDishTM Plate, Strainer Lid and TalonTM Pot Handle that all nest into the largest pot for easy packing. The pot materials include the finest hard-anodized aluminum, ultralight titanium and super-durable new DuraLite DXTM Nonstick coating. The Insulated Mug is durable and sanitary due to the stainless steel interior, features an insulated sleeve that makes it easy to handle when containing hot drinks, and is designed with a unique shape that allows it to nest in a cook system. The DeepDish Plate, made with non-leaching polypropylene, is wide like a plate and deep like a bowl for universal function. Both the MSR Insulated Mug and MSR DeepDish Plate come in different colors within multi-user systems so users can keep track of their own. Pots feature Strainer Lids that allow cooked contents to be strained, plus a modular pot handle that can be used on different pots in systems that have more than one pot-all keeping weight to a minimum.
"Whatever the challenge, we have the right gear for the job," said Chris Parkhurst, MSR Brand Manager. "These new systems are inspired by a simple concept-activity focused cook systems. Everything you need as a solo traveler or a group is available in a cook system designed for a specific outdoor pursuit, whether on an extreme alpine adventure, a long-distance backcountry trip or even on weekend escapes with friends."
The five MSR Integrated Cook Systems are:
- MSR ExoTM 2 System - For ultra-light, high-volume cooking on journeys where basic meals with minimum prep and melting snow are the norm.
Fast & Light Series:
- MSR Quick 1 System - The lightest and smallest cook system for one or two people and boil-only meals.
- MSR Quick 2 System - A cook system that stands as the go-to solution for the widest range of uses and meals.
- MSR FlexTM 3 System - Designed for groups of three or more, this system expands options with larger pots and accessories for three people.
- MSR FlexTM 4 System - A complete system for groups of four or more. Large pots accommodate group cooking for camp.
About the MSR® (Mountain Safety Research) Brand
MSR, a brand of Seattle-based Cascade Designs, Inc., has been engineering standard-setting, high-performance outdoor equipment for over 35 years. A commitment to quality manufacturing and innovation ensures customers are outfitted with the finest, most reliable gear available for outdoor adventures. MSR brand product lines include stoves, fuel, cookware, water treatment, hydration, shelter, snowshoes and camp towels - the majority of which are made in the Seattle, U.S.A. and Midleton, Ireland manufacturing facilities. For more information, visit www.msrgear.com.
# # #