Glacier Glove® is a Reno-based manufacturer of specialty, harsh environment gloves and other protection products for the outdoor industry.
"Our paddle sports product line is very popular and we have developed some new products that will benefit paddlers of all skill levels," said Rowe. "We made a commitment to the sport earlier this year and hired Jay to help us develop our paddle sports line and we're very excited about unveiling these products."
- The new Glacier Pogie is sure to please all kayakers - made with 3mm fleece lined neoprene with an internal neoprene baffle. This pogie will let you handle the paddle without having the elements compromise the natural feel.
- For those kayakers who prefer wearing gloves, the new Glacier Mitt is your best choice. Also made with 3mm fleece lined neoprene, it features a durable palm and is very heat efficient.
- Currently, Glacier Glove® makes the warmest and most versatile paddling glove on the market today. The Neoprene Water Sports Glove (model #802BK) is waterproof and fleece lined with perfect curve fingers. The neoprene is blind-stitched and glued for improved grip and increased comfort.
- The Premium Waterproof Neoprene Sports Glove (model #002HBL) is made with 2mm premium quality neoprene. The inside is nylon lined for increased warmth, quick drying and easy on/off. Pre-curved fingers and a durable hypalon palm will give you maximum dexterity.
- The All Purpose Premium Glove (model #016BK) is a great choice for any cold weather outdoor activity. The neoprene glove is waterproof and is blind stitched and glued with a textured neoprene palm for a sure grip.