The easy to use Drift HD170 goes head-to-head with other market-leading HD cameras, providing 1080p, 720 or WVGA HD video settings, 5 megapixel photos from a 170-degree wide-angle lens. However, Drift surges ahead of the pack with features like:
- Integrated LCD screen so you can line up the perfect shot, preview footage and share with friends.
- RF remote saves batteries, memory and edit time by making it easy to shoot shorter clips. The RF remote also safely starts and stops recording without wrestling with the camera on the fly.
- 300-degree rotating lens so you can mount the camera at whatever angle works best for your application.
- An assortment of mounts included with the camera for wearing the Drift HD170 on your head, goggles, handlebars and more.
- Night mode for optimal low-light performance.
- Digital 4X zoom to get closer to the action
"For the first time, there is a camera that has all the features the consumer is looking for in one package," said John Rounds, general manager of Drift Innovation, North America. "With an RF remote, LCD screen, digital zoom, and HD image, the Drift HD170 raises the bar in the wearable video market."
Check out sample videos of the Drift Innovation HD170 here: Vimeo HD170 Channel. The HD170 will be available at retail early July 2010, MSRP $329. To learn more, please visit: www.driftinnovation.com.
About Drift innovation:
Drift Innovation is a wearable Point of View Camera product company offering consumers wide-angle recording capabilities to capture all their adventures and activities. Designed with smart real life use features, it is highly recommended by the specialists in outdoor sports, motorsports, and snow sports. Drift captures the action from the every individual’s point of view and offers easy ways to share and re-live the experience with friends and family. For more information about Drift Innovations, visit www.driftinnovation.com.