The candidates are:
- Landis Arnold – President of Wildwasser Sport USA
- Mark Kelly - Watersports Buyer for Mountain Equipment Cooperative
- Scott Adams – Administrator for Paddle Ontario
- Dan Lingo – Wholesale Manager for Northwest River Supply
- Casey Gillum – Manager for Canoesport Outfitters
- Jake Wisse – National Sales Manager for Stohlquist
- Jim Marsh – Advertising Director for Canoe and Kayak Magazine
- Jim Moss – Founder of the Outdoor Law Review
TAPS is the only trade association in the world whose sole mission is the commerce of paddlesports. Our members are the industry leaders in providing you with the best in paddling equipment, services, and experiences no matter what your skill level may be.
Our mission is to provide you with the fastest access to paddlesports businesses, products, services, and events in your area, as well as recent developments in the sport of paddling. To that end, the Trade Association of Paddlesports is the oldest continuous producer of paddling events in North America.
More info: www.gopaddle.org