"The positive public reaction to the pink PFDs Mustang made for Team FisherGirl on the Women's Bassmaster Tour was overwhelming," said Frank Leffelaar, Marketing Manager Services for Mustang Survival. "We've had so many requests from boaters, sailors, anglers and even our own employees we simply had to act. I'm pleased to see wearing PFDs is becoming an integral part of the boating lifestyle."
The Inflatable PFD with HIT features:
- Reliable Inflation - It will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and is not susceptible to rain, spray or humidity.
- Low Maintenance - No inflator maintenance is required for 5 years unless inflated. You can easily see the inflator status and replacement date through the safety inspection window.
- Comfort - Designed to be lightweight and comfortable the PFD can be worn over a T-shirt or jacket. It is low profile and allows for the maximum amount of mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar is so soft it won't chafe your neck.
- Durability - Constructed with durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon and a patented easy-to-use SecureZip PFD closure system.
- New Color - Available in Red/Black, Carbon/Black and Tan/Black, the Pink/Black version will only be available for a limited time.
The Inflatable PFD with HIT was recognized with the 2006 National Marine Manufacturer's Association Innovation Award for Safety and will be available at Fawcett Boat Supplies during the US Sailboat and US Powerboat Shows in Annapolis, MD.
United States (Model MD3183) - USCG Type II & USCG Type V Commercial
Canada (Model MD3153) - Transport Canada/Canadian Coast Guard
High-Resolution Product Image: http://www.mustangsurvival.com/md3183_pink.eps
Web Resolution Product Image: http://www.mustangsurvival.com/md3183_pink.jpg
Visit www.mustangsurvival.com/mymustang/ to register for the Media Zone and get access to product and action photography, logos and the latest company information. About Mustang Survival
For 40 years Mustang Survival has been committed to providing life support solutions. Through constant innovation and the application of new technologies, Mustang is the leading supplier of quality flotation and hypothermia protection products to the most demanding users - from fishermen, sailors and power boaters to the Coast Guard, jet fighter pilots and even NASA astronauts.
- 30 -